Saturday 31 July 2010

It truly must be love

Dear P,

My name's Mummy, and I'm a chocoholic.

There should be groups to go to for help with this. It's an addiction, and it has hold of me very tightly. It's the reason I'm not thin...or fit. One day I might work on both of those.

However, you're a pukey wee thing at 15 weeks old, and it was suggested by a friend that you may have a dairy intolerance. Dairy? I thought....I don't eat that much dairy. Hmmmm I didn't think about the chocolate issue.

But I am trying. Daddy bought me a load of dark chocolate, I discovered soya milk hot chocolate, and I'm doing my best. I even scoured the dairy free menu for TGI Friday's for lunch today. I won't say I don't miss it, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't give it all up for anyone else, but it'll be interesting. I can't decide whether or not it's working. I haven't had that warm wet feeling of regurgitated milk running down my cleavage for a few days...but then I'm more careful where I sit you these days.

Maybe it'll work. Less puking would be good....but I'm not sure how long I want to be without decent chocolate!! Still, it shows you how much I love you.

Much love,
Mummy x

No comments:

Post a Comment