Wednesday 15 September 2010

Feeling left out

Dear P,

It seems lately I've mostly blogged to and/or about your big sister. Being the youngest is tough. E will always do stuff first, memorably, and without you. But you're always there. Always gorgeous.

You're still the image of your sister at this age, but definitely your own person. She was chilled, you're even more so. Such a happy wee thing. Loads of smiles, giggles and peacefulness.

Your pukiness has lessened - I don't think it was dairy related! But you do still catch me unawares...usually when in a back carry in the sling, or just as we're about to go out! You've also mastered the art of the explodapoo! A talent not every baby possesses I'm sure!! It came in very handy on our recent camping trip. Days were sunny, nights were cold. You and I shared a sleeping bag - and you wore a million layers as well. I don't think you ever felt the cold, but just to be sure, you pooed. Covering yourself from neck to ankles. Every night. Being a mum is so glamorous!

So there we are. I found something to write to you. A post about your bodily emissions! Sorry Baby girl. I love you little one,
Mummy x

No comments:

Post a Comment